WE'LL TAKE YOUR PROPERTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
ALLWINS Property Management aims to make a significant contribution to all projects managed by us. We have an integrated team approach to development to ensure that our projects fully address all layout and lifestyle parameters from the initial site possession stages through daily management of site.
Our comprehensive service portfolio include:
1. A budget for the operation of that Development (Operating Budget)
2. The Manager will conduct, manage and operate the Development as far as practicable within the budgets when approved by the Management Corporation or Joint Management Body.
3. Not to incur any expenditure in relation to the Development not authorized in the Operating Budget provided with consent from the Body.
4. Collection of Building Maintenance Fund (such as Service Charge & Others) of amounts due to the Management Corporation or Joint Management Body.
5. The Management Fund or Building Maintenance Fund shall be audited in accordance with statutory requirements at the Management Fund’s cost
6. Recommended to provide a monthly Receipt and Payment (Income & Expenditure) for
1. Review any existing service and maintenance arrangement of contracts.
2. Recommend to the Management Corporation or Joint Management Body all maintenance and service contracts and negotiate appropriate contract conditions.
3. Maintain and control of physical operation of the Development including common areas.
4. Attend to any necessary inspections or records required under applicable legislation where such services are not included in service or maintenance contracts.
5. Regularly inspect the Development and prepare written reports on the cleanliness and state of repair of the Development
6. Establish and supervise all necessary security and emergency contacts arrangements
7. Ensure all renovations or alterations are carried out in accordance with the conditions of House Rules
1. Establish a liaison with all occupants at appropriate levels.
2. Administer the House Rules to ensure compliance by all owners occupants.
3. Take action to safeguard the interest of the Management Corporation or Joint Management Body in association with any undesirable tenancies within the Development.
4. Facilitation of defect rectification with the developer
5. Advice on the formation of the Joint Management Body (JMB) and Management Corporation (MC) in accordance with the law.
6. Formation of the Property Management Team, including the recruitment and selection of the Operation Manager and operational staff.
We manage the full and comprehensive range of facilities as required by the properties under our care; these facilities include Security & ICT Controlled System, Wifi Internet Access Point, Community Access Web Portal, Water Filtration System, Periodic Preventive Maintenance, Sports & Children Area, Fitness & Sauna Room, Management Office, Lobby, Concierge & Lounge Area, Administration and Supervision of contracted services such as security, cleaning, landscaping, elevator, electrical, and pest control. As much as possible, these operations are integrated in either a technology-based system, or through a systematic operating procedure executed by our staff.
In the case of emergency affecting the Development, do anything which is reasonable, proper and necessary or desirable to remedy the emergency.
Value Added Services